Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not thin yet- still a great day!

Don't feel like I have much to share this evening.


Today has been a terrific day. I exercised for the 4th day in a row (varying my workouts). This is also one of the days I volunteer at a local elementary school. Then off to a meeting at church.

I have been mindful of what I eat but not so crazy that i will burn out by next week. One thing I need to improve on is getting better rest.

So as I head off to bed, I will pass this along...from Dan Robey:

The most important decision you can make in your life is


to take personal responsibility for it.


If you are overweight and unhealthy get fit and in shape.


Read books about healthy diets, healthy lifestyles, don't


accept anything but the best for yourself.



Be proactive!



It is you who has to live in "YOUR" skin!



You have to live with the consequences of


not taking positive steps to prevent sickness


and disease in your life, and it is you


that can take the steps to bring wellness back to your life.



It is "YOU" who may have chosen to live a life of mediocrity.



"YOU" have the power to change every aspect of your life.



"YOU" can choose to study the laws of success and


change your life to one of amazing success.


The tools are all yours for the taking.

Here's to intentionally choosing excellence!

See you tomorrow,

Beth

No comments: