Sunday, October 11, 2015

{Day 11} ALLOWING a Sunday respite



Who did God make you to be?

I don't know the specifics of you. But I know this:

Psalm 139: 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

So you are wonderful!

Deut 28:13 The Lord will make you the headnot the tail...you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.

So you are the cream of the crop!

Deut 15:6 For the Lord your God will bless you as He has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 

So you are abundant in many ways!

Jeremiah 30:17 But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the Lord

So you are healthy and whole! 

Grab hold of these promises. 

ALLOW yourself to believe them.

We will talk again tomorrow...

BP :)




No comments: