Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013!!

If you were part of my audience last year, you may remember the 31 Day Challenge for October. Mine was 31 Days to Being a Real Writer.

Facilitated by the wonderful folks at thenester.com, this is an opportunity for bloggers/writers to step up, focus, publish material every day in October.

Each writer chooses his or her own topic.

For many reasons - some of which will be discussed in the next month - I feel led to write about a rather personal subject. My topic is: 31 Days of Examining My Heart.

Certainly, that covers a lot of territory. I shouldn't be lacking for inspiration!

How about you? Maybe you have felt some tugging as well. Maybe there things going on inside that require some examination. day.

I am looking forward to the journey.
I hope you will join me here every day.                          

We will talk again tomorrow..
BP



Beth Painter is a writer and motivational speaker. You can follow her on Facebook on the “Think Big focus small” page.
Beth is available to speak to your group about how to make your dreams and desires come to life!


No comments: