Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days to Being a "Real" Writer - Introduction




When people ask what I do for a living, I tell them I am a writer. And I am.

But sometimes I have trouble convincing the doubting voice in my head.
"You might write, but you are not a writer"

You may have heard this voice saying something besides "writer" in your head?

When I came across The Nester (thenester.com) and a challenge to write every day in October, it felt like a test, a way to morph into a place where I am writing and posting every day. Because that's what writers do - they write.
Not sit and stare until the "perfect" words come. Just write it out and find the perfect words somewhere in the pile.

So I am committed. Perhaps something in my words this month will inspire you to recommit to your dreams.
First installment to follow shortly.

BP :)

No comments: