Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Songs of Life {Day 9}

There are songs I have always known...you probably know them too...

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight...
or
Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky...
or
Little ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong...
or 
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain...

Maybe you have others

I have one more. The year my mom was pregnant with me, she had season tickets at Forbes Field.
Prenatal Pirate fan.
My grandmother also loved the game. I have fond memories of afternoons at Three Rivers Stadium with her.

Twenty years is a long time to wait for a winner...to sit through dreadful performances with no more than a couple thousand people in the stands.

So tonight, in lieu of lots of words, an examination of my heart yields this...

GO BUCS!!!

We will talk again tomorrow…
BP



I’m participating with The Nester in 31 Days of Examining My Heart.
This is Day 4.
You can find all 31 Dayers here. There are so many wonderful topics.
If you miss any days in the series, you can find the introduction and each day's post here.


Beth Painter is a writer and motivational speaker. You can follow her on Facebook on the “Think Big focus small” page.

Beth is available to speak to your group about how to make your dreams and desires come to life!



No comments: